Happy Sunny Sunday. But to be fair every day is the same when you are off work, except I have the day with my family.  Well Boyfriend I mean as My son is working and My daughteris at her friends and has been all weekend.  My son works at a kennels and loves it, when he gets up that is as he is a nightmare getting up,

i thoughr today I would back track a bit as before I had my back operation I looked on the internet to see what to expect after the operation and couldn’t find anything so I was in the dark  with my operation.  I went to see the specialist for the results of my tests and he said I could have the operation or carry on with the pain killers for the rest of my life.  I have been suffering for a number of years and taking naproxen, gabopentin ans co-codamol and felt like I was rattling.  I was also in a constant daze.  When I woke up in the morning I felt like I had never been asleep.  I have just a responsible job, I am a solicitor and need to be able to concentrate, which has been hard.

I decided that I needed to take the chance and have the operation.  The specialist told me that 9 out of 10 times the operation worked but there were risks involved, I scared my self stupid looking up the risks on the internet, but lucky the operation was scheduled 10days after my consultation so I didn’t have much time to worry.  It was a busy time as I had to make sure I get all my work up to date as could leave it with someone as I was going to be off work for approximately a month.  I don’t get sick pay so I decided to take 11 days holiday.  I also had to two hospital appointments to fit in a pre op and a blood test.  I discovered that my blood type is AB positive which I was told is quite rare, typical for me.  I talk about the day of the operation tomorrow.

Back to yesterday, while my boyfriend was at work yesterday I decided to have a bit of a clean up, do the dishwasher and take the dogs in the garden as I was feeling a lot better and the pain had nearly gone.  This was a big mistake, as I got a massive pain in my back and had to rest for the rest of the day.  I think it has done the job as I feel a lot better today.  So I am going  to follow doctors orders from now on and not to pick things up from the floor and no nothing other than make a brew.

I managed a trip in the car yesterday, it wasn’t too bad but was painful it was only a trip to the local kebab shop, by the way it was excellent.

Its a lovely day today so I am going to have a sit in the garden and try and get a bit of sun.  Good bye for now, speak tomorrow xx